As the core of our values, Safety is our highest priority. Safety for our employees, customers and general public is always our primary focus and permeates through any and all policies, procedures and programs that govern our business, regardless of the department.
As with all core values, Safety begins with management. From our Chief Executive Officer through every level of management, Safety is the responsibility of all managers. Managers are expected to demonstrate this high level of safety to:
- Maintain high standards in employee selection
- Provide a safe working environment
- Provide initial and ongoing safety training
- Eliminate unsafe acts through corrective action
- Abide by Company safety policies and procedures
- Adhere to Federal, State, and Local safety, health and environmental Laws and Regulations
- Insist on commitment to safety from all employees
- Manage and work with a commitment to safety which will contribute to the improved efficiencies of our operation and ensure future success and continued prosperity of our company, employees, customers, and community.
… safety is our highest priority.